- Appropriate for anyone who wants to strengthen or repair their intimate relationship
- Learn how to communicate more effectively with your partner
- Experience with domestic violence in relationships, as well as healing after an affair
- I use the Imago Therapy Model for much of my work with couples
- Appropriate for families seeking to function better together, overcome difficulties, learn how to communicate with one another, work on parenting skills, strengthening the parenting roles, encourage everyone to help with the tasks of running a house, empowering kids
- For anyone seeking healing from a variety of difficulties, including but not limited to: depression, anxiety, anger, grief and loss, relationship difficulties, parenting difficulties, family of origin struggles, friendships, job burnout, spirituality
EQUINE ASSISTED PSYCHOTHERAPY AND LEARNING
- All equine therapy is facilitated using the EAGALA Model at Acres for Life
- No horse experience necessary, you don’t even need to like horses!
- 100% of the work is on the ground, there is no riding involved
- Effective for all ages, and any presenting difficulty
- Works for individuals, couples, families and groups
- A therapy tool that helps people reprocess traumatic events/adverse life experiences to experience lasting relief.
- An evidence based approach that works!
FACILITATOR OF THE Love and Logic™ PARENTING CURRICULUM
- Learn how to restore order to your parenting relationship with your child(ren) and have more FUN with them, which in turn makes for a more peaceful home/marriage/relationship environment!
- Appropriate for individuals, couples or groups
- Do you know other parents that would like to learn strategies they could immediately employ to have a more peaceful home? Create your own group, share the cost, and I’ll come to YOU!
**ALL SERVICES LISTED ABOVE (EXCEPT EQUINE) ARE OFFERED EITHER IN THE COMFORT OF YOUR OWN HOME, OR MY OFFICE IN BLAINE.