- Appropriate for anyone who wants to strengthen or repair their intimate relationship
- Learn how to communicate more effectively with your partner
- Experience with domestic violence in relationships, as well as healing after an affair
- I use the Imago Therapy Model for much of my work with couples
- Appropriate for families seeking to function better together, overcome difficulties, learn how to communicate with one another, work on parenting skills, strengthening the parenting roles, encourage everyone to help with the tasks of running a house, empowering kids
- For anyone seeking healing from a variety of difficulties, including but not limited to: depression, anxiety, anger, grief and loss, relationship difficulties, parenting difficulties, family of origin struggles, friendships, job burnout, spirituality
- A therapy tool that helps people reprocess traumatic events/adverse life experiences to experience lasting relief.
- An evidence based approach that works!